Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dressed for success... in the snow




(ZARA sheer polka dot blouse, ZARA tapered trousers, Merona patent loafers)

Today turned out to be a very interesting day. It was the first day of my internship at USA TODAY and the first big snowstorm in Maryland (which sent me home early, boo.), so it was a very interesting morning trying to pick out what to wear for my first day. Nevertheless, I settled on my favorite trousers. I love ZARA's "business" clothing because it's stylish yet suitable for the work environment. Plus, they've got more styles than the usual flare pants (which I'm not that big of a fan of).

Note to self: Buy booties for winter and office wear. Hunter boots will not suffice in the office.

6 comments:

Kara Endres said...

I have a top almost exactly like that.. crazy! So of course I love your outfit :)
xx Sprinkles in Springs

ana said...

love the polka dots!

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

so nice blog!))

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Beautiful blouse. x hivennn. p.s enter my jeffrey campbell giveaway?

Tamy & Yasmin said...

I love love love love love love this look, because of thematch you did: brown of the belt + dots + black'n'white!!! I really love black and brown together! It's perfect! Now i'm following you on google connect friend, follow me back if you can?

xxx Tamy

Blythe and Charlotte said...

I totally adore your blouse! The sheer fabric, plus the dots, PLUS the gorgeous color! It's fabulous, and you've styled it beautifully!

-Charlotte
allesmode2010.blogspot.com