Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lace and Blossoms






(Forever 21 lace top, Forever 21 khaki shorts, Target wedges, Forever 21 floppy hat, Michael Kors watch, Forever 21 bracelets)

We are experiencing some serious April showers in Maryland today. Luckily, I got a chance to snap these photos earlier in the day when the weather was beautiful.

For me, Easter is a time for family, candy and pastels. Nothing says spring like the beautiful flowers blooming in my backyard and this lovely hat I got from Forever 21. I recently went on a hat splurge and bought a few to shield me from the sun.

Now that my internship is over, I've finally gotten some time to relax. But of course, school has taken over my life. I cannot believe that graduation is in less than a month. Time really does fly by in your 20s, which is why I've started taking the time to really appreciate the little moments in life like spending time with the ones you love.

4 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

loving your lace top and the beautiful flower background!

Ira Velychko said...

i love your shirt and shorts and the flowers are so beautiful :)

Unknown said...

very beautiful lace!

PRENA said...

Gorgeous pictures!!