Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Long Overdue Eurotrip Post






















































Many, many, many apologies for not posting these photos sooner! I meant to actually separate these pictures into a couple different posts for each country, but due to the amount of photos I have (and the laziness), I have compiled them all in one giant, image-heavy entry. To sum up my trip in a few words is impossible. It was one of the most memorable, amazing experiences of my life, and I'm so glad to have spent it with my family. I had a blast experiencing new cultures, trying different (vegan) foods, dodging pick pocketing, and spending time with people I care about. I hope to be lucky enough to go on a trip like this again soon! So here are the countries we visited: France, Turkey, Greece, Italy, and Spain -- all beautiful!

Okay, now it's time to kick this blog into shape (as I try to get back in shape after this trip too!). Why has it taken me so long to post this? I'll tell ya why! I was lucky enough to find out while on vacation that... drumroll... I got a job! SUCCESS! So for the past three weeks, I've been getting my feet wet at my new job working in the communications department of an animal rights nonprofit organization. And so far, I'm loving every minute of it. The only thing is that by the time I get home, I'm too tired for blogging. But this gal is finally getting used to working the 9 to 5, and I will be back in action... soon. 

4 comments:

Chaucee said...

Gorgeous photos! Thanks for posting. Every place looks so magical. And what a great opportunity to travel with your family! I love doing that. And congrats on the job!

Emmett Katherine said...

That's really cool you work for an animal rights organization and that you tried vegan food on your vacation. It can be very good depending on who makes it!

It looks like you had a fabulous time on your vacation & with your fam :)

Breton Bay said...

gorgeous - what a fabulous trip! congratulations on your new job as well!

yen said...

beautiful photos! I love the lace dress on you!